In the survey about how friendly are cities in the world, Moscow has the lowest score of 6.00, which makes it “the most unfriendly city in the world” in the opinion of tourists.
Certainly, the opinions expressed by other tourists online influence us when we want to travel in a particular city or when we choose what we cazam hotel. But a destination is ultimately a subjective and personal experience, not a product in the store to choose him after the ingredients on the package. And then any chosen destination worth the experience of knowing you are going to find. Or more concretely, “if you refuse food, defy customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, it would be better to stay home ”, as claimed by American James Albert Michener.
- Red Square: Red Square is a symbol of Russia and the most sought after place by tourists. Moscow is the central place from where one the biggest streets in the city and separates the Kremlin, the Russian presidential headquarters today, Kitay-Gorod commercial area. Moscow‘s Red Square is also the second largest market in the world after Tiananmen Square in Beijing.
- Kremlin, Russian center of power, is a whole complex where you can visit the Kremlin Museum, Armory closely with the richness of Russian princes, and all the churches Patriarch Palace Square Cathedrals. Armory ticket to cost 700 rubles.
- Moscow metro: underground stations in the Russian capital are a true tourist attraction, a work of art already famous in the world, as you can see in the picture above, which makes many to say that Moscow is the most beautiful underground than on the surface.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral: located in Red Square, is impossible to miss because of its vivid shapes and colors. It is maybe even tourist attraction which best express visually Moscow.
- Alexander Garden: placed facing the Kremlin, Alexander Garden is a favorite place to walk the mosocovitilor, Pushkin Museum, Museum of cosmonautics and free city tours
- A Russian pure experience with a Kalashnikov: do target shooting with an AK-47 at a club profile where enjoying maximum adrenaline.
However, it is recommended to have a wallet generous enough spending in town because Moscow is among the most expensive cities in the world. Even so, Moscow worth a visit to experience, know and understand a destination defined by opulence, grandeur and power.