Visitors can come to Saint Lucia confident in the knowledge that, should a medical need or emergency arise, modern medical facilities staffed by fully competent and trained personnel are available to assist. Private physicians are located islandwide; most hotels have arrangements in place for 24-hour assistance.
Ambulance service staffed by trained paramedics is available island-wide.
Modern pharmacies are located in Rodney Bay, Castries, Soufriere, and Vieux Fort. Many resorts also make a full range of non-prescription medicines available at on-property boutiques.
Scuba enthusiasts should know Saint Lucia has a hyperbaric chamber at Tapion Hospital, a private facility located in Castries. The chamber is also available for scheduled treatments allowing visitors coming to the island to maintain therapy regimens for a variety of disorders.
For more information on hyperbaric chamber treatments and scheduling contact Tapion Hospital – (758) 459-2000 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fire & Ambulance 911
Hospitals & Medical Centers in St. Lucia
- Tapion Hospital (Castries) (758) 459-2000
- Victoria Hospital (Castries) (758) 452-2421
- St. Jude’s Hospital (Vieux Fort) (758) 454-6041
- Soufriere Hospital (758) 459-7258
- Dennery Hospital (758) 453-3310
- Gros Islet Polyclinic (758) 450-9661
- Gros Islet Medical & Dental Center (758) 452-8621
- American International Medical University (758) 450-0130